Plan for you future, today
Why Long Term Care Insurance?
- Allows you to stay at home for home care, instead of being forced into a nursing facility.
- Keeps retirement assets to be used as they were intended, your retirement.
- Removes the burden placed on your Family and Friends
- Presently, the cost for long-term care in NJ may exceed more than $65,000 a year.
- The current average length of stay in a long term care facility is 2½ years.
Benefits include: home care, assisted living, nursing homes, adult day care or Hospice
- Financial protection against the cost of care
- Extensive coordination of care
- Coverage when recovery is longer than 90 days or ambiguous
- Pays for out of pocket expenses for each day the insured is confined in a care facility
* Nationwide, Medicare only pays approximately 5% of all LTC expenses.
Coverage becomes active based on the inability to perform Activities of Daily Living
If you are unable to do two or more of these six activities, your long term care insurance will
assist you financially: Eating, dressing, bathing, continence, toileting and transferring.
Help protect your assets, your loved ones, and your independence.